Why year-round athletic training?
- The benefits of Offseason training diminish as the season progresses leaving the athlete deconditioned.
- Year around sport participation alone is not enough to keep your young athlete progressing. In order to make it to the collegiate level, your child needs to stand out from the competition.
- The Tenacity athletic approach is not sport specific training creating a bigger, stronger, faster athlete that could excel at a multitude of sports.
- Improved strength
- Injury prevention
The 3 Core Values of Our Semi-Private Program
- We believe in respect in all forms. The athletes will respect themselves, the other athletes, the coaches, and the equipment.
- WORK ETHIC
- Results are the sum of hard work in and out of the gym. We want our athletes to come out for every training session and give 110%
- Most important, we want our athletes to have fun. We encourage a team atmosphere where we push each other to the next level.
Each athlete will complete a comprehensive evaluation to assess both strengths and weaknesses. Training focuses on strengthening the athlete’s weaknesses making them more well-rounded. Our Programming improves:
- Speed, Agility, Quickness
- Neuromuscular Efficiency
- Injury Prevention
- Fat Loss
- Muscle Gain
The same amount of training 1-on-1 with a coach would cost over $700 a month!
$175 a Month*
*Full Access to Tenacity Fitness Ages 13 & Up
Let us build your championship athlete!
It’s time to follow the Tenacity Athletic Approach.